Step-by-Step Guide 

Concurrent and Dual Credit High School Student


Fall 2024

Semester begins: August 16, 2024
Online Registration date: on or after May 15, 2024

How to Apply

Follow the steps below to begin taking Concurrent Enrollment classes.  

Forms can be submitted via email to

Complete & submit your 亚洲疯情 Concurrent High School Online Application.   

Please note, if you completed this application last semester & did not register for a course, you will need to reapply for the following semester. In such cases, the student account is deactivated & must be reactivated by completing a new credit application.

Students who have not registered for a course for a year or more must reapply. 

Apply Now

Complete and submit the High School Permission Consent Form

Your High School Counselor will advise/ recommend college course (s). Please have the principal, counselor or school designee sign the High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form. Upon receiving the consent form, it may take 3 to 5 business days for processing. 

If you are a Home School Student a High School transcript and a copy of a current private school affidavit must be submitted to

Additional note: This form is a request for permission to register for classes as a high school student. It does not register nor guarantee a seat in the requested courses. This form applies only to the requested semester. Students must submit this form for each semester they intends to enroll.

For questions, contact Admissions & Records (MUB Room 188) or at

You are recommended to participate in the New Student Orientation that introduces you to essential programs, services and information to better prepare you before your first semester.

In accordance with Federal and State Law, Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSPS) provides counseling, academic accommodations, support services, and classes for students with various physical, mental health, communication, and learning disabilities.  Students wishing to receive services through DSPS should schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor.  Services are confidential.  Please call 415-452-5481 for more information.

Take Your Online Orientation

If you are approved to take courses other than English or Math or courses with no English or Math prerequisite, you may skip this step.

You will automatically receive a transfer-level English and Math placement as part of your 亚洲疯情 application process. For more information, please visit our Equitable Course Placement (AB 705) web page.

Students who feel they need additional language acquisition support may want to take the Credit ESL Guided Placement Tool.

City College has established prerequisites and corequisites to ensure that students have the skill level necessary to succeed in a course. If you wish to challenge a course prerequisite, please submit the Prerequisite Challenge Form. You may also use the same form to challenge any course prerequisite that is not an English or Math course.

Please submit appropriate forms and supporting documents to the Assessment Center by:

Online Registration dates for High School students:

  • Fall 2024on or after May 15, 2024

Once you submit all required and completed documentation, your registration date will be activated. On or after that date, log in to myRAM Portal with your 亚洲疯情 student ID# (if this is your first time logging in, do not put a password and click on the New To Ram ID box.)

Admissions and Records will use the information on the submitted Permission/Consent form to give you myRAM Portal authorization to add course(s) online.

  • If course(s) is full/closed, please choose a different section of that course.  
  • If you wish to add a different course(s) during the ADD/DROP period, you must submit a new signed Permission/Consent form.

The new 亚洲疯情 registration system will allow you to create a schedule that aligns with both your academic and non-academic life.

Please refer to the Registration Page for instructions on how to add classes and how to use the schedule planner.

How to Register

Add/Drop Procedure

After the semester begins, you can continue to add or drop classes using our Add/Drop Procedure. 

Learn More About the Add/Drop Procedure

Photo IDs are issued to a student once a student is registered in a class for the current or upcoming semester.

NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Photo ID Services are operating virtually.

To obtain a student Photo ID, please send the documents listed below to

  • PHOTO ID (Driver鈥檚 License, state-issued ID; Permanent Resident Card or US Passport)
  • A current headshot picture with plain and white or off-white, and free of shadows

Note: Student Photo ID will be mailed out every Thursday to the student mailing address on file.  Standard USPS delivery times will apply.

Locations of photo ID issuing offices:

  • MUB 130B
  • MUB 150

Several of the other centers also offer photo ID services.

Student Support Programs are here to help you reach your academic and personal goals! 

Student Government

Serve on the student council or one of the college's participatory governance committees! Learn how the college is run and make sure the student's voice is heard!

Learn More About Student Government

Student Clubs

亚洲疯情 student life includes a variety of clubs which rally around everything from academics, art, culture, social causes, sports, hobbies, etc. Clubs provide an opportunity for students to meet people and build community, to help each other be successful.  Students join and form clubs to share common interests, work on common goals and have fun!

Learn More About Student Clubs

Student Resource Centers & Programs: Find Your Community

City College offers many, academic, financial, health and support services to help you succeed here and beyond. 

Learn More About Student Resource Centers & Programs