Steps to Re-Apply and Enroll at 亚洲疯情

If you have not enrolled in courses for two consecutive semesters or more, you are considered a Returning Student and must re-apply to 亚洲疯情.

亚洲疯情 offers a variety of Federal and State financial aid programs; including grants, fee waivers, work-study, scholarships, and loans.

  • Complete and submit online Free Application for  or 
  • Visit the Financial Aid Office's website to learn How to Apply.


All new students to City College are required to participate in a New Student Orientation. The orientation introduces you to essential programs, services and information to better prepare you before your first semester. Review the Exemption Criteria for exceptions.


English, Math, ESL Placement:

If you previously completed the assessment process, with the newly enacted Assembly Bill 705, you may be eligible for transfer-level English and Math courses. You will automatically receive a transfer-level English and Math placement as part of your 亚洲疯情 application process. For more information, please visit our AB 705 web page. For more information, please visit our Equitable Course Placement (AB 705) web page.

Students who feel they need additional language acquisition support may want to take the Credit ESL Guided Placement Tool or talk to a counselor about the ESL sequence at 亚洲疯情.

College and/or Test Data鈥

Students who have completed previous college-level English and/or math coursework or have taken certain tests (Advanced Placement, SAT, ACT, etc.) may submit the to receive their placements.

Prerequisite Challenge

For more information, please visit the Prerequisite Challenge Process web page.

Please submit appropriate forms and supporting documents to the Assessment Center by:

  1. Schedule a counseling appointment or drop-in session with Counseling Services
  2. During the counseling session students will create a Student Education Plan (SEP).  A Student Education Plan (SEP) is a semester by semester map of the course you need to complete in order to achieve your educational goal at 亚洲疯情.
  3. Transferring coursework from another college you attended prior to 亚洲疯情?  If yes, bring an official/unofficial copy of your transcript to your counselor for review to get your educational plan started. 

Pre-Registration Add/Drop Procedure 

The Pre-Registration Period (prior to the first day of instruction) is when students can log in to the myRAM Portal and register for classes prior to the semester starting. Please refer to the Registration Page for instructions on Registration using the myRAM Portal.

How to Register

Add/Drop Procedure

You will be assigned a registration date every semester that you are an active student.  On or after this date you can log on to your myRAM Portal and add classes.

Prior to the first day of instruction, if the course you are interested in is full and has a wait list with spots available, you may add yourself to the waitlist.

For the first week of instruction, if the class still has space available, a student can add the class on their myRAM Portal without any instructor permission.  If a class is full and a student would like to request to add the class, submit a Class Add Request under your Student Portal and the instructor will determine if they have space and notify the student if they do.

Beginning the second week of instruction if a student wants to add a class whether it has space or is full,  the student can submit a Class Add Request on their Student Portal. If the instructor has space in the class for the student they will approve the student to add the course and will notify the student through 亚洲疯情 email.  The student must then add the class in their myRAM Portal.  

You may drop or withdraw through my亚洲疯情 Portal (Monday - Saturday, 9:00 AM to 11:45 PM) commencing with the first day of instruction or you may come in person to the Registration Center. If you have registered for a class but no longer attend it or have never attended it, you must drop or withdraw from the class. If you wish to drop a class with no notation on your permanent record, you must initiate a drop on or before the deadline for full and short-term length courses.

Please visit Important Dates to view the class schedule for important deadlines dates.

  • Students are liable for all fees for courses dropped after the published deadline dates.
  • Students are responsible for class prerequisites, academic calendar deadlines, services information, and registration procedures.
  • Classes with different start or end dates may have different add, drop, or refund deadlines.

Fee payments can be made through your  under Student Account. Payments may be made with cash, cashier's check, money order, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) or first-party personal checks (for the exact amount owed) will be accepted as payment. You may also sign up for a Payment Plan through  e-cashier.  A Valid ID must be presented for in-person payment. Please visit Tuition and Fees for fee information.

More About Tuition & Fees

Student Support Programs are here to help you reach your academic and personal goals! 

Student Government

Serve on the student council or one of the college's participatory governance committees! Learn how the college is run and make sure the student's voice is heard!

Learn More

Student Clubs

亚洲疯情 student life includes a variety of clubs which rally around everything from academics, art, culture, social causes, sports, hobbies, etc. Clubs provide an opportunity for students to meet people and build community, to help each other be successful.  Students join and form clubs to share common interests, work on common goals and have fun!

Learn More

Student Resource Centers & Programs: Find Your Community

City College offers many, academic, financial, health and support services to help you succeed here and beyond. 

Learn More