Noncredit Forms
Form Description

Noncredit Application

Apply as a new Noncredit student. Complete the form and submit to

Add/Drop/Reinstate Form

Request to add or drop classes.
Request to add or change personal information, including legal name, address, social security number, and more.  Some categories of information about students are considered "directory information" pursuant to Section 76240 of the Education Code, such as student's name, address, telephone number, and date of birth.  More information on directory information and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) can be found in the College Catalog on pages 463 and 464.

FERPA Release Form

Request to release or restrict educational records. PDF forms must be submitted along with a copy of your government issued photo I.D.

High School Concurrent Enrollment Form

Permission/Consent form for high school enrollment.

Transcript Request Form

PDF forms must be submitted along with a copy of your government issued photo I.D. Please contact the Noncredit department at
Form Description

Petition for Noncredit Certificate

Petition for a Noncredit Certificate.
Petition for Course Substitution/Equivalency Request to transfer course work to 亚洲疯情 for the Certificate Program.
Petition for Waiver of Certificate Requirement Petition to waive a required course.
Duplicate Diploma or Certificate Request Form Request a duplicate copy of your diploma or certificate.